Lady of the Lotus flower essence remedies are scent free, designed to be taken internally as a dietary supplement, providing support for balance, stress relief & personal fulfillment. Nuanced insight & spiritual awareness bring access to latent potential & gifts. As flower essence alchemy, these blends feature recipes organized around a theme, each including several flower essences working in concert.
Become the artist you seek; discovered within, the architect of one's life is a creator artist. The sum is greater than its parts! We offer these blends for common conditions of the modern world, as a means of wellness that is both cost effective and health effective. Find your home within, with flower essences as your consort. Beauty, healing, radiant Intelligence are discovered and cultivated. Flower essences are true allies for health and spiritual evolution in the modern world.
The temple bell stops, but still I hear the sound coming out of the flowers ~Basho
Lady of the Lotus Flower Essence Alchemy: One small bottle, so many benefits...
- Flower Essences support you in creating balance, reducing stress and clearing your personal space, all contributing to a strong immune system and longevity. In other words, you stay healthy and look radiant.
- Flower essences are like a 'coach in a bottle', prompting you to pay attention to the subtler aspects of your life, where the clues, important details and answers often reside. Like a good coach, flower essences "ask the right (and sometimes hard) questions", revealing limiting patterns or stuck emotional and psychological responses. Yet, drawing light on these aspects, gives you clarity about what needs to change. A good coach inspires motivation and accountability, and points out the strengths you already have. Flower essences offer this support, keeping you on your toes, if you're willing to do the work.
- Flower essences address mind, body and spirit health, balancing the body's bio electric and energy system. Where they really excel, however, is as an ally for navigating the Psyche and the subconscious. As a kind of road map or flashlight for the Soul, flower essences help you to fine tune your understanding, through expanding your awareness. This is inner alchemy, the transformation of energies to create a new state.
- Truly multifaceted, flower essences offer something for everyone. Their breadth and depth work for both those new to holistic methods and experienced practitioners alike. Compatible with most therapies, treatments and medications, they are safe, gentle and effective. (Always check with your healthcare provider, if you are unsure of their compatibility for you, however.)
- Not to be confused with Aromatherapy/Essential Oils, flower essences have NO aroma. An essence is the vibrational imprint of a plant or flower, transmitted via water infusion. Sounds new agey, huh? Vibration is sound, music, energy in motion. Click here to learn the difference between essential oils (aromatherapy) & flower essences.
- As a tincture spray, use these remedies anytime, anywhere. They are safe, accessible and gentle. Children love them and they have proven beneficial to animals (pets), as well. Simply spray under the tongue or into a glass of water, once or twice per day, and enjoy your transformation! The taste is mildly sweet and pleasant, influenced by a small amount of vegetable glycerin, blended with flower essence tincture stock and water. We have intentionally chosen a spray bottle, so that you may also mist body, face, room (essences work beautifully when applied topically.). May also be added to bath, skin care products, shampoo, tea, etc.
- Currently, essences are created with Carlsbad alkaline water, transported straight from the source in San Diego County. This therapeutic, mineral rich water imparts its own benefit and assists with absorption of essences energetically and physically.
- Other unique ways to benefit from your essence blend: Add several spritzes to bath water, skin care products or shampoo; spray directly onto the body after shower or bath, have a partner spray along your spine and gentle massage; add to massage oil, tea or coffee.
- Each 1 ounce Amber glass mister bottle contains: Spring water, Flower Essences, and a touch of Vegetable Glycerin, which is slightly sweet and acts as a natural preservative. Blends are dosage bottles, rather than stock. This means their alcohol content is a scant amount, as we add drops of the stock essence to a 1 oz. bottle of spring water (anywhere from 20-40 drops of stock essence) . Crafted primarily with FES Flower Essences, from the Sierra Nevada region of California, as well as select essences from other locations, our blends emphasize psyche/subconscious as a means to connect energetically and physically. After all, you are here to express through your body, that which carries forth from soul. Know Thyself is an integral dictum in this regard.
- If you'd like to work more in depth with flower essences, see our Flower Alchemy Readings for a custom blend with intuitive reading. You may also be interested in our blog post, highlighting non-dualism and our perspective on choosing essences.
Note: Flower essences are not about 'making you happy all the time'. That would be unnatural, and creating human automatons is not the goal of flower essence therapy. For example, an essence for grief will not take away your grief, but will support you so that the grief does not overwhelm your life, and so that your responses are proportional to an event, based on your own definition of what this is. They will help you to heal or gain the most from an experience. Layers of previous emotional and psychological responses often create undesirable responses to life events, responses that compound situations, disguising clarity and creating often unintended consequences; flower essences help you to avoid this tendency. Flower essences reveal connections between thoughts, emotions and situations, acting as catalysts for your own wisdom. Your own wisdom, in turn, gives you the clarity, strength and resolve to make lasting life changes and create new experiences. Flower essences are one way, and a potent one, to access this wisdom.