It's a valid point, and a logical question. Especially for an online based business. After all, you cannot enjoy the aromatic vibrancy, or feel the vibrational potency of our Botanicals through the photos and words on our website. Though many people are drawn to our products through the beauty and aesthetic presented on our website, still others will visit several times, with a sense that something resonates with them, but still not sure exactly what or why. Sure, you like what you see on our Facebook page, and you've enjoyed looking at all the pretty pics on our website. But, you're still left wondering...What's in it for me?
Well....we're not going to tell you in 30 seconds; we're also not going to give you a sound byte or gimmicky slogan. And we're not going to manipulate you by making you think or feel that you are missing out on something, or being excluded, by not buying our products. This isn't high school, after all. What we are going to do is have an intelligent conversation with you. Through the information available throughout this website, we'll let you know exactly what we offer, our motivations, our mission and what you can reasonably expect to gain from using our products. So pull up a seat. Have a cup of tea, relax & read on....
Trying new things can be intimidating. And the holistic health movement sometimes seems exclusive, or based in the idea of 'perfection', dissuading some people from even giving it a try. Lady of the Lotus supports the health, longevity and beauty of all who are interested, not just a few who fit a perceived world view. This does not mean that everyone will dig our site or what we offer. It does mean, however, that we can and do appeal to many different people, and we like that. We open our doors to everyone. All are welcome. Not everyone who visits will sit down and stay awhile. Those who do, will be forever changed by their experience with our Botanicals. And that is our ultimate goal: Personal transformation through Alchemy.
Lady of the Lotus has found that, instead of 'anti this' and 'fight that', both beauty care and self care can instead be focused on cultivating radiance, employing the wisdom of plant healing and establishing a foundation of health and vitality that allows tensions and compromises to fall away. The result of this approach is a foundation that is not as easily swayed by every cold, virus, media hysteria or drama that comes your way. This is physical, psychic and emotional immunity. Immunity leads to sovereignty. And sovereignty is a beautiful thing.
Sovereignty allows you to create and live your life on your own terms, and to experience true freedom as an internal state of spaciousness, optimism and potential. Liberation is from the bondage of external illusion. Beauty care as self care as healing, cultivates recognition of truth within, and freedom from personal illusions. Self honesty and integrity are then expressed through all actions in the world, resulting in less drama, clearer decisions and self knowledge. Wisdom is beauty, is health care, is longevity, is freedom.
When you are aligned with yourself, centered, you are more likely to be 'at the right place at the right time', the point from which synchronicity, luck and finding the right people and situations for you, arise. You're also more likely to feel good, have stronger resilience, and be less inclined to pick up every cold or virus going around.
Who Exactly Benefits:
Lady of the Lotus follows that old adage: "Our Botanicals are for anyone, but they're not for everyone." We do not attempt to be all things to all people. Yet our products, curiously, address a wide range of situations and individuals. Why is this? For starters, essential oils, aromatherapy, a healthy body/mind and beauty care are all enjoyed nearly universally. Secondly, millions of people are searching for new, healthier ways to live their life, heal, decrease stress and attain longevity. Thirdly, many more people today are seeking to expand their horizons, learn new things, cultivate their intuitive prowess and expand creative expression. There are many other reasons why Lady of the Lotus Botanicals apply to so many different types of people; the 3 mentioned give an you indication of the broad reaching nature of what we offer to you.
A sampling of who benefits from Lady of the Lotus Botanicals:
- Anyone interested in natural, high potency and supremely effective skin, beauty and healthcare.
- Those seeking to strengthen connection to their intuition, subconscious and understanding of the mind-body connection.
- Individuals seeking positive life changes, including healing from chronic patterns, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- Wisdom seekers; anyone on the path of enlightenment, alchemy and personal liberation.
- Athletes who seek profound mind-body connection as a source of strength for their performance.
- Moms on the cutting edge, as well as Moms who are looking for new ways to help and care for themselves and their families.
- Those who have grown tired of ineffective over-the-counter approaches that leave them with no relief or additional side effects.
- Experienced holistic and spiritual practitioners seeking to push their own personal edge, into new dimensions of experience.
- Elderly folks who seek some gentle methods for enjoying the moment, while helping to ease aging symptoms.
- Therapists, counselors, body workers and alternative medicine practitioners who are looking for powerful tools to incorporate into their work with clients and patients.