: different from what is normal or average unusual,exceptional
Though it is considered 'abnormal' (unusual) to perform herbal oil self-care massage in today's modern, it's still popular in France and parts of the Mediterranean, as well as SE Asia. Yet, this approach gives you such a vast array of benefits, that it's bound to continue increasing in popularity and attention in the years to come. Herbal Body Oil is truly an investment in yourself, and one that gives benefits right away! It's one of those things, where you wonder: 'Why isn't everyone doing this?' It's really that great!
About Self Care Massage: ('Abhyanga' in Ayurveda)
- Traditionally in Ayurveda, self-care massage is viewed as importantly as nutrition and rest, for health and vitality.
- An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure....this is a key to vibrant health! Daily warm oil massage is a form of exercise and self-healing. It is seen to offer a broad range of benefits, due to the oil's ability to penetrate the tissues and cells, carrying the herbal extracts with it.
- Some of these benefits include: Stimulate internal organs, promote youthfulness and longevity, balance endocrine and digestive system, tone muscles, improve skin appearance and tone, lubricate joints, increase clarity and calm the nervous system. Important for disease prevention and immune system strength, daily oil massage is a health tonic & longevity aid, helping you attain your goals.
- Chopra Center tips for performing self-care massage: www.chopra.com/abhy
- Banyan Botanical tips for performing self-care massage: www.banyanbotanicals.com/sm
Ps.- What do Mel Brooks' Frankenstein and our Herbal Body oils have in common? Nothing, really....But our oils are designed with the Ayurvedic healing wisdom of 'Abhyganga' in mind. Abhyanga (You can say it 'Abby-yawn-gah') translates as simply 'oil massage', and it reminded us of that scene referencing 'Abby Normal'. So there you go-your random connection of the day!