Modern science continues to discover that Mind/Body/Spirit are intimately connected, and that vital health and longevity are contingent upon tending to all three. Use your Dream Time efficiently and luxuriously, building health, creativity and deep connection with yourself through this important, yet often overlooked, aspect of your life. This is also a means to awaken refreshed, restored and grounded, ready to begin your day of success. Inspired by ancient dream temples of Greece/Turkey and Tibetan Dream Yoga/Lucid Dreaming techniques, Lady of the Lotus has created a special Dream Temple Oil. This blend is also very suited to Vata Ayurvedic constitutional type. Herbal consciousness has always accompanied sustained dream healing efforts. From flower essences to essential oils, teas and incense, an array of natural Intelligence is ready and waiting to assist you. Soulful indulgence is practical and efficiency creates more time for inner nourishment.
We've created an powerful Rasayana Rejuvenation Dream Oil to help you create this powerful ritual at home, in the sanctity of your own home. Dream Temple body oil helps you utilize your dream time creatively and efficiently; promotes positive changes in your life; supports feeling replenished and revitalized, and cultivates creativity.
The herbs, oils and essences used in this blend, provide an array of benefits, that include deep skin care (great for dry, mature, oily or vata skin types) renewal, ease of anxiety and insomnia, immune system strengthening, and cleansing the mind and spirit, releasing others' energies from one's personal field. A useful blend for healers, therapists, sensitive souls who need to interact with the public regularly, high strung individuals, periods of acute stress and tension, in addition to its function as a dream tending ally.
This blend is balanced in effect, meaning it's intended to enhance the doorway to your subconscious and access to expanded visions, while being grounding and rooting you deeper into your body. We're big fans of embodied wisdom, here at Lady of the Lotus, and we want you to gain insights and healing that are appropriate for you, while experiencing deeper connection with yourself, including your body!
To learn more or purchase this dream time ally, visit here. Also available as an anointing oil, this is a popular blend for which we've received positive feedback, for its aroma, impact and skin care benefits alike. Below, find a few tips for investing in dreaming potency. Enjoy your dreaming and may this sacred time bring you healing, mystical insight, wisdom and creative offerings extraordinaire, for the benefit of all.
Tips for creating your own DreamTime Temple:
- -Remove all media from your bedroom.
- -Clean your room thoroughly, including sheets, bedside and under the bed clutter, etc.
- -Keep bedroom free of foods and drinks, besides water. Place work or school related books, papers, materials in another room. Essentially, create a space that is comforting, aesthetically pleasing and free of external distractions.
- -Place a journal or notebook and pen or colored pencils by your bed, for note taking. Prior to bed, jot down lasting impressions from your day, including thoughts, worries, concerns, successes, hopes, etc. Once you have cleared your mind/body of these, write down a question, focus or desire that you'd like your dreams to answer.
- -In the morning, or if you awaken at night and remember, write down as many details as possible about your DreamTime.
- -Even if you remember very little, write it down. Sensory impressions, emotional feelings upon awakening, colors, sounds, anything can provide information for you.
- -Write your dream images or sequences down in the present tense, as though they are happening now, in the present moment; i.e., I am running on the beach, I am flying through the air, I am sitting at a table with...
-Dream incubation, in important healing tool in the ancient world, is increasingly recognized in the modern world, for its ability to impart wisdom, healing and assistance with life decisions, personal growth and harmony.
- -Be as vivid as possible. No detail is too small.
- -Do not rationalize what you dream by writing, for example, 'this probably happened because of a conversation I had yesterday'. This rational mind interpretation may have validity, but there are always other levels of understanding, and these are part of what you are seeking through conscious dreaming.
- -It will not harm you to let logic go and delve into imagination for purposes of exploring dreams. If you need to, consider it an act in fiction writing. We all enjoy a good fantasy movie from time to time!
- -Creative expression: Turn your dream into a work of art: Paint it, write a poem about it, or create an abstract interpretation of the emotional nuances within the dream. No need to be literal. A different expression of your dream gives it new life and a fresh angle from which to understand its message.
Don't be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth. ~Rumi